Switch disconnectors GL series is availble for currents from 160 to 315A.
The product structure is compact and also enables mounting directly on DIN rail.
Switches are available in three-pole and four-pole version; the fourth pole can be mounted as an accessory by the customer.
Contacts are visible thanks to the transparent window on the poles.
UL98 certified versions suitable for mounting in electric boards are available.
The range is completed by a wide selection of accessories and handles.
- 160 to 315A AC21 versions
- 200A general purpose according to UL98
- Compact dimensions and add-on fourth-pole
- Screw or 35mm DIN rail fixing
- Possibility to adjust the position of the clips for screw fixing on plate
- Visible contacts
- Maximum number of power poles: 4.
- Rated insulation voltage Ui: 1,000V
- Rated impulse withstand Uimp: 12kV
- Mechanical life: 20,000 cycles.
Certifications and compliance
Certifications obtained: cULus according to UL98 / CSA C22.2 n°4 for GL...UL and GLX42...UL types.
Compliant with standards: IEC/EN 60947-3, IEC/EN 60947-1.